Sunday, April 13, 2008

Judith Would Be Proud (I hope!)



At the Stamp Show yesterday, I purchased a DVD at Stamps By Judith. She's the lady who was seen many times on the Carol Duvall Show with her little peg stamps and huge talent. We got to meet her in person and watch her create at her booth. One of my purchases there was her 2-hour DVD. This card is the result!

In addition to stamping techniques, she stresses several ways to enhance stamped artwork, such as using a light gray marker to make the image pop. Another is the use of a stamp with little dots to fill in some of the open areas around an image. Both are shown here, though faintly. (Click to enlarge.)

I'm really enjoying her DVD and hope to incorporate more of her tips in future projects!

Stamps by TAC (which would NOT make Judith proud...)

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

I like this little jar and the flower are great. Very Springy card. Joan

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to learn new techniques! The card came out beautiful! ;)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE IT!!! I think I have this set too. Need to try it.

:-)