Tuesday, July 17, 2018

WINDOW GREETING




Yet another opportunity to use up some scraps!

After die cutting the circle off the edge of a panel of shiny gold dsp, I mounted it on the cardfront with Tombow glue.  Normally, I would have used dimensionals, but this paper was a bit too thin.  Then I stamped the greeting (W plus 9) in the opening

For embellishment, I die cut three leaves and punched out 2 glittery flowers, arranging them as shown.  For a final touch, I added the dark green embroidery floss on the left.

I could probably make hundreds more cards  without buying any more dsp or embellishments, but...  well, you know how that goes!




1 comment:

Kim S said...

Clearly I haven't been by in a couple of weeks because that's how old this post is. Where are you? You usually post more often!! I love your mix of paper and die cuts - they work beautifully together.