Thursday, July 12, 2018

NEW CARD FROM OLD LEFTOVERS




It's amazing what I can find when I clean up my tower!  The circles I found were from a card kit where I omitted the circles.  Here, they're used as a background for the dragonfly I found in my stash.

After running a white panel and ef through the Sizzix, I mounted it on a panel of brown cs that matched the scalloped circle.  I then mounted both on the yellow card and added the circles and dragon fly.

This will come in handy as a thank-you note.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I think I've told you before - I gave up keeping leftovers years ago. I have enough trouble finding the current items that I need, let alone figuring out what and where the scraps are. But I so love what you do with your leftovers - this came together beautifullY!