Monday, July 9, 2018

PAPER PLAYERS--Celebrate!

After watching  "Happy Friday Series/Using What's in Our Stash" on YouTube, I was inspired  to make this card.  I thought it worked very well for the Paper Players "Celebrate" challenge.

Using just one SU 6x6 pad, I chose several patterns that seemed to work well together.  I die cut three of them in different sizes and used a small balloon punch from my stash to create a birthday theme.  For the greeting, I white embossed it on a scrap of black cs.

Birthdays are fun to celebrate.  Just remember, it's not how old you are--it's how long you've lasted that counts!


Click HERE to view other entries.



3 comments:

Annie S. said...

What a wonderful mix of DSP! The card definitely is a celebration! Thanks for joining in the fun over at The Paper Players 400th Challenge and good luck in the prize drawings!!

LeAnne said...

I always thought this was a really fun set of DSPs, and you've mixed and matched them so nicely! Happy, cheerful and fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us and helping us celebrate our 400th challenge!

laurie said...

Fun mix of papers for your design!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players and joining us in our 400th challenge celebration!