Monday, January 22, 2018

THREE OF A KIND--Love





All three cards were done using the Love Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink, and the corresponding die.

For the first card, I inked up the stamp in Versafine Warm Gray and stamped off to make the image as light as possible.  Then I colored the flowers with yellow and accented them with a gold WOS brush.  The image is popped up on a yellow oval with pearls for embellishment.





The second card was started with Brusho powder and lots of water on a stitched rectangle.  After allowing the cs to dry overnight, I stamped the image and colored with a marker that best matched the dsp.  Then I coated it with clear WOS, stamped the greeting with dark gray in the space provided and popped it up with dimensionals.

For embellishment, I added a few sequins and assembled the card as shown.  It's still a little warped from all the water I had to use, and I'm hoping it will flatten out more in the mail.


The third card, which I like best because of the unusual color combo, started with choosing some coordinating dsp and gluing it to the card front.  I separated the two dsp designs by adding a sliver of the same blue cs used for the word "love."

Next, I gold embossed the image and die cut it.  After gluing the word to the image, I added some tiny gems and a wooden heart to finish the card front.



All three cards use an appropriate Bible verse from the stamp set for the inside.  These cards will go to three of my close friends.

1 comment: