Tuesday, January 23, 2018

PAPER PLAYERS #377

In designing this card, I wanted something that feels like Spring.  Are you as tired of winter as those of us up here in the Northeast?

This card was simple to do, as you can probably tell.  The only "tricky" part was coloring the wooden heart with Purple Distress Ink without getting ink all over the card from my fingers.  The heart, appropriately, is the only embellishment since I didn't want to distract from the airy flowers in the dsp.

One good thing about Winters is that it gives us a lot of free time to stamp!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful paper that looks like spring! It was 70° here today and there are still some piles of snow here and there. A strange winter!

Claire Broadwater said...

Doris, this is beautiful! I love the lavender background and the gorgeous flowers. Makes me long for Spring! Such a lovely Bible verse, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So pretty Doris - a breath of spring indeed! Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Kim S said...

It's perfect for looking forward to spring. I actually like winter - but in my cardmaking, as soon as the holiday season is over - I'm ready for a new fresh look. You've created it perfectly!

Michelle Sommer said...

Great read thanks for sharing this