Saturday, January 13, 2018

DETAIL GATE CARD

When I saw this thinlit in the SU catalog, I
knew it would make a nice non-Halloween gate card.  
In fact, this first card is already in the mail!

Inside reads "May your day bloom with
wonderful surprises" and features flowers from my
peg stamp collection for a Springtime look.  

Spring won't be coming to New Jersey for a couple
of months yet.  Meanwhile, it's sunny and warm in my
stamping tower as we await the warmer weather.  Even our
two cats have cabin fever but shrink back from the
cold when we open the door.

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Fun card! Yes, I'd like Spring too, but the snow is pretty! Could you tell us who made the vertical stamp for Happy Birthday? Thx

Doris said...

JEANNE: The vertical greeting and potted plants are from a StampinUp set called "Vertical Greetings" in the main catalog.

Bonnie said...

Love the gate fold card for the gate! A pretty birthday card, Doris!