Sunday, November 12, 2017

PAPER PLAYERS #370--White on White

 I've asked Santa for a new camera for Christmas, and since I've been good (at least I think so) my photos should improve soon.  Meanwhile, I'll have to just describe what I used for this card.

First, I ran some white cs through the Big Shot for a  layer of white embossed snowflakes.  Then I ran it through the scalloped rectangle die and attached it with dimensionals to a white card base.

Next, I used the snowflake die twice.  On the bottom one, I added the glitter and then used the second one to make it thicker and also have the glitter contained between the lines.  Before attaching the snowflake, I added  white glitter washi tape to the bottom for a little more sparkle.  For the finishing touch, I added a pearl in the center.

Click on the photo for a larger image and a closer look at the details!


The Paper Players website can be found HERE:




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Doris! I love all the textures and white on white is one of my favorites!

Annie S. said...

Beautiful texture and sparkle for our White on White Challenge! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

This is lovely, Doris! I love this snowflake with all its sparkle!
Sometimes you can adjust the color of your photo with the photo editing program...I do that all the time! Of course, if you really WANT a new camera, that's a different story, LOL! Anyway, thanks for playing with our white on white challenge, it's really a beautiful creation!

Kim S said...

LOVE white on white - and the hint of sparkle makes it even more special.

I echo what LeAnne said. Personally, I've never used a photo right off of the camera. There are a number of free editing software packages out there. I always brighten it, remove the yellow cast that my lights give off and sharpen it!! (But a good camera is a heck of good Christmas present!)