Sunday, November 26, 2017

PAPER PLAYERS #372--Sketch

Sketches always seem to be more of a challenge for me, but this one seemed to come together more easily.

I like to keep a few New Year cards for those who might send an unexpected  Christmas card too late for me to respond in kind.  So I have some fun cards made with lots of sparkles and glitter for the New Year.  Then I add their name to next year's Christmas card list.  These gold and silver snowflakes from Stampin' Up are just right for the occasion.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!




 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very elegant and a great idea! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to showcase that beautiful foiled snowflake Doris! I love the subtle sponging around the edge of your sentiment circle too which really lifts it and makes it stand out. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Doris, this is so elegant and lovely! That gorgeous gold snowflake is stunning! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

LeAnne said...

Very pretty with that big gold snowflake, I love ALL the metallics you've used! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!