Thursday, May 4, 2017

CASE of a Silver Stamper Card

This Happy Mail is for a Silver Stamper friend who sent me a GORGEOUS Spring card that I CASEd.

Her card featured a beautiful Spring wreath stamped on a die cut with 5 large scallops.  She colored it beautifully, which was quite an inspiration.  So I got out my peg stamps and went for it!

The design works very nicely.  Her wreath featured a bird's nest with four blue eggs.  Mine has a bumble bee in the same spot, which is part of the SU! dragonfly die set. 

The envelope features the same flower as the ones on the wreath, stamped over the lines from an envelope stamp set at Simon Says Stamp.  The name of the set is "Sending Flowers."  Very appropriate name, don't you think?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful wreath! Again, I love how you use the peg stamps!

Kim S said...

You do so well with pegs. I saw your other card from about a week ago and was inspired to pull out my peg stamps - and I can't find them. I would never have parted with them - but they are in a separate little Tupperware type container which I've clearly tucked away somewhere!