Friday, May 26, 2017

APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATE

I turned this one into a butterfly birthday card, and I love how it turned out (if I may say so myself.)

After water coloring the heart, I ran it through the Big Shot with the butterfly die and mounted it over the striped paper supplied in the kit.  After attaching the butterfly with foam tape, I slipped two snips of black cs underneath for the antennae.

The greeting, which fit the tag better, is from another SU! kit.  The b'fly body is just two of the "sprinkles" from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  For the flower center, which is hollow, I squirt some black diamond Stickles in the hole.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the butterfly and heart! Very creative! And it is a lovely contrast with the black!