Friday, February 3, 2017

BUTTERFLY LOVE

This butterfly heart was made using a Memory Box die.  I had some trouble getting the paper out of this die, so it you have the same (or similar) one, use some waxed paper or a dryer sheet between the paper and the die.  Three of the butterflies were torn out while freeing the paper from the die, but I ran the die partway through on a scrap of silver cs and used the silver butterflies to fill in the empty spaces.  Actually, I like it better this way!

Due to the lack of border on this heart, it has to be cut on a larger shape (like this rectangle.)   Later on at Evelyn's house I die cut a large heart and ran it through this die to get a heart border.  Either way looks fine, but you would need the heart die to do it that way..

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I like the silver butterflies! A happy accident!