Monday, February 20, 2017

JUST US GIRLS #381--Color Week

Kraft, red and black--what a great color combo!  The challenge can be found HERE.

To start, I loosely traced a few circles in black to create a wreath.  Next, I added some funky twigs with one of my peg stamps.

After adding some tiny white flowers (with another peg stamp) I stamped the three large  flowers in red.  Since I wanted them to be bold, I colored them in with Hot Cinnamon H2O's, leaving the white centers.  Next, I fussy cut them and attached them to the wreath with glue dots.

The sentiment was stamped in white onto a black scrap and embossed in white to make it stand out.  For final touches, I added some black spatter, a white ribbon and a rounded corner.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pretty, bold flowers! Love how you drew your "grapevine" wreath too! Great idea to trace circles!

Judy Woodland said...

What a pretty card. I love how you have traced that wreath, I thought it was a stamp. And your little white flowers are perfect here. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

Chris Dring said...

Love that scribbled wreath you created with the tine white and bold red flowers! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!