Sunday, January 29, 2017


 When I opened up my poppy die set, out fell these pieces from last year.  So I sponged the petals with black ink and assembled them on a couple of strips of double stick tape.  After adding the gold and black stamens, I mounted the flower on the card.  Then I added the stem and leaf.  The verse is from the same $5 Papertrey Ink set used on the previous post, except that it is on the front instead of inside.

The stamp I used inside is "Happy Valentine's Day" from a SU! set of  "Wacky Wishes."  This is also a pop-up card with various sizes of hearts that pop up when the card is opened.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty poppy! It's good it's been released from the envelope!