Saturday, June 25, 2016


This was one of those cards that just "evolve" as I go along, and I love how it turned out.

First, I die cut some flowers from a leftover piece of watercolor paper that I used to experiment with Color Burst powders (purple).  For contrast, I also die cut some of the smaller flowers from some dsp.

After choosing the dsp for the card front and a coordinating piece of pre-printed vellum, I mounted them as shown.  Next I assembled the flowers and mounted them along the edge of the vellum.  The greeting, stamped on plain white cs cut down to form a banner along the side, is from the SU! set, "Vertical Greetings."  For embellishment, I used yellow gems for the flowers and a purple gem for the top of the banner.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I'm about a month behind on everyone's blog and I wish I would have come over sooner. I see you are using these fabulous flower dies that I just got and just started using. So much inspiration here. LOVE them cut from the Color Burst paper - it gives them so much lovely dimension.