Monday, January 4, 2016

INTERACTIVE WINDOW




Using a set of Interactive Window dies from Die-Namics, I ran one of them through the Big Shot, cutting three sides of the square.  The die also scores the 4th side at the same time.  For this card, I chose to place the score on top.


After stamping the inside message on the white cardfront, I glued the panel to the front so that it could be read when the window is flipped up.

After embellishing with a strip of the reverse pattern and adding some "sunny" die cuts from another set, the card was done.  I left the inside blank to write a personal note to someone later.

When adhering the circles to the front, I used glue dots and positioned them strategically so that they would allow the bottom of the window covering to be tucked in and lay flat.

Interactive cards are always a delight to make.  This one was very easy to do!


(The saying is from a set entitled "The Future" by Sweet & Sassy.)