Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BOTANICAL BLOSSOMS

Well, all I can say is that it sure pays to host a Stampin'Up party!  I put together a catalog order with my friends to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration event (ongoing to March 31st) and used my Hostess credits and free stamp set rewards for the Botanical Blooms Bundle and matching cardstock, dsp and embellishments.  This is the first card I've made since UPS delivered everything yesterday afternoon.

I saw this card on a Frenchie Stamps video and couldn't wait to try it, so I asked my demonstrator, Cyndy, it she would teach us how at our next Technique class.  That was last week, so as soon as I got out my new supplies, I came up with this one.  I can't wait to make some more.

The "My friend" stamp is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set "Hello" (free with a $50 order).  I just love the tropical leaves and flowers, and it will go with a stamp I have that says, "Always maintain a kind of summer, even in the middle of winter."  Good advice, and this stamp set will help me do that!

1 comment:

Kim S said...

It's lovely!! Such beautiful rich colors behind that lovely flower and fern! LOVE the technique - it makes the card extra special.