Monday, October 5, 2015


Since this is a card for one of my friends who loves the Victorian style of decorating, I changed it up a bit after the photo was taken.  After carefully peeling off the scalloped square from the card front, I replaced the two ribbons with one organza ribbon that went around the card just above the square.  (It is a top fold card.)  I tied a big bow and reattached the square just below it.  It looked much more feminine after that.  I plan to hand deliver it tomorrow.

TIP:  I came up with a better way (for me) to store my 
12x12" dsp.  Since I no longer do scrapbooking, I cut each sheet into 4x6" panels for cards and store them upright in a clear plastic container on my table.  This makes them handy and keeps them in plain sight.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Pretty paper and a pretty card! I store a lot of my paper that way. My box is way too full and it takes forever to find that perfect piece!