Thursday, October 15, 2015

AUTUMN-Y FRIEND

Now that "butterfly season" is over (summer) I've turned my attention to bird stamps. This one is from the old SU set, "Touch of Nature," combined with the newer "Awesomely Artistic."
It all started when I found this Crumb Cake card base already embossed and cut.  Now that I've cut my dsp down to 4 1/4' x 6" and have them on my table top, it was easy to flip through and find one that would work.  After trimming and attaching it to the inside of the card, I used a strip of white stamped with the light blue design for the edge of the top piece.  Next I stamped the bird, "friend" and circular design in blue and added some light tan on the bird and branch.

After taking the photograph, I stamped a birthday greeting inside and added a few sequins on the front for a "Postage Friendly" finish!

No comments: