Tuesday, October 6, 2015

THANKSGIVING CARDS

Since I received over 50 birthday cards and like to respond, I will be sending a bunch of these out for Thanksgiving and include a thank-you.  The leaves and embossing folder eliminate the need for stamping, except for the inside.  Thanks to Evelyn who supplied the pre-cut leaves and the embossing folder.  The card base is Tip-Top Taupe from SU.

The hardest part of this card was gluing down the leaves with TomBow Mono glue.  Once I run out of these, though, I will use solid ones.  That should cut down the time to under 5 minutes per card!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that embossing folder and it's perfect to pop the leaves on! The open work leaves are very pretty!

Kim S said...

I love those open leaves. But I agree with the difficulties of adhering - it's almost not worth it!