Sunday, July 26, 2015



I made a bunch of these at once.  Here's how:

Using the SU Papillon Potpourri and Versafine Black Onyx ink, I stamped several on watercolor paper.  Then I colored them using a variety of  Distress Inks and daubers.  Then I used the coordinating SU punch and added tiny black gems for the body.  For the antennae, I used colored wire, twisted it once to form a loop at the bottom and attached them to the back of the butterflies with glue dots.  I then shaped the wire with my thumb nail.

For a final touch, I brushed each with a Wink of Stella pen. The dsp is from SU, and each butterfly is mounted close to its corresponding color.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Pretty butterflies, Doris! Love how you did the antennae!