Wednesday, January 14, 2015
FROM THE SCRAP DRAWER--#43
This one started with a strip of dsp applied to the left side of the card and trimmed to fit. Next I added the embossing on the right side. The fern was already water colored on a piece of watercolor paper, so I fussy-cut it and used it as a background for the flower I stamped on vellum. After stamping the flower and heat embossing it with clear ep, I colored the back to coordinate with the colors in the dsp. Then I mounted it to the fern with a glue dot.
I stamped the sentiment on white cs and taped it across the top at the same angle as the printing in the dsp. Finally, I added some Stickles to the flower and put it on display on my window sill...another easy card!