Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ONE LAST SWALLOWTAIL...

As I cleaned off my table after this afternoon's flurry of butterfly activity, I came across this one last watercolored Swallowtail.  I just had to put it together before it got lost in the shuffle.

The verse I used is a two-parter from Sweet & Sassy that I find so true.  The inside part reads "He helps us handle what we've been given."  I think this assures us, along with Romans 8:28, that "all things work together for the good of those who love Him..."  When difficulties arise, it's comforting to know that they are part of a bigger picture that serve a good purpose and that we are not left to face them alone. 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love, love, love all your butterfly cards, Doris!

Shelly said...

I just love all of your beautiful butterfly cards, Doris. I likethat you showed different ways to use the same image. How did you achieve the watercolor images? Blessings and hugs!!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Misty and dreamy and lovely!