Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BLACK CAPPED CHICKADEE

While I had my Nestabilities dies out from the previous card, I cut the circle as a backdrop for this bird.  After stamping it and using colored pencils, I die cut the image and popped it up on the circle with dimensionals.

Before mounting the yellow cs to the card, I stamped the verse at the bottom.  Once it was mounted to the card front with ds tape, I added the bird with dimensionals.  For a finishing touch, I went over the berries with a gold Spica pen.

I"m so glad that our favorite stamp companies are all coming out with stamps and dies that match.  This one is from Our Daily Bread Designs and is super easy to use.  The Bible verse is from a Sweet and Sassy stamp set, which also features another bird.

1 comment:

Kim S said...

He is totally sweet - you have used him beautifully!