Saturday, April 16, 2011

God's Timing


Since I'm still down with Bronchitis (all week!) and finally taking antibiotics, I was reminded by the verse on this card I made today that God's timing is perfect. I'm thankful that this illness came before Easter so that I wouldn't have to cancel our family celebration next weekend.

You'd think that with being housebound all week I'd have tons of cards made, but it doesn't work that way. I finally made two cards today that took me all afternoon. Lack of creative energy is the problem. Oh well... (sigh)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Doris, I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I hope it doesn't last long. I can't stamp when I'm sick. My head's usually too muddled to think creatively. :)

Vicky Hayes said...

What a pretty card - with a great sentiment. I'm sure you will be feeling beautiful by Easter weekend!