Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankyou Card



It was so sweet of Germaine Ferrao to include this little clear stamp in her letter to me recently. So, of course, I used it to make a thankyou note for her.

The flower was stamped once on white cardstock, stamped again on another piece of white and watercolored. The second image was cut and the petals applied to the bottom layer with tiny pieces of foam tape. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the ferns and mounted all to the card after adding a green gingham strip.

A few Dew Drops and a sentiment, and the card was done. Thanks again, Germaine!

1 comment:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hello, I have been in a world of my own! I am having so much puter probs that I am mad! Thank you so much for the gorgeous card you created for me! love it, I got is a few days ago, but have been having the puter probs.... well how we in the modern world depend on these suckers! Thank You girl, for thinking of me! cheering me and making me feel good most times and hugs always!