Thursday, July 30, 2009
Old Technique, New Card
Here's a card I did the other day using Embossing Resist with clear ep on white cs.
After inking over the flowers with Distress Ink (Broken China)I cut the cs to size and mounted it on red cs, leaving a very narrow border. With a bow of two matching colors of embroidery floss, I then mounted the design onto a darker teal textured cs with double stick tape. Using the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder on white cs, I attached it to the Baja Breeze cs, then mounted the image layers to the dotted swiss with dimensionals.
I don't know what made me choose red for the accent, but I like the way it turned out. It seems to have given it a little "punch"...