Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Stamping Class



This week at our Ladies Bible Study "fun" elective (a card-making class) we made 3 variations of this card suitable for sympathy or encouragement. "Refuge and Strength" from Stampin' Up has some really nice sayings to stamp over the cross, and this verse is my favorite from that set. For the inside, I shared my collection of Bible verses and other sayings for the class to use. One of our members has been out sick for quite awhile, so we decided to shower her with our cards to let her know she is missed.

Stamping is more than just a hobby for me. I consider card-making in particular a way to minister to others, especially these days when letter-writing seems to be a lost art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice card! I'm sure it will brighten her day to get cards like these! So thoughtful!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute :)