Monday, October 8, 2007

AUTUMN THANKS


Here are two cards I recently made to use as thankyous for the birthday cards I received.

The card on the left was done with a maple leaf stamp and coordinating punch. The DP underneath has maple leaves, one of which shows through the punch. The stamped ones are colored with sponged fall-colored inks and then spritzed with a brown ink "blow gun" (as I call them.) The oak leaves were done the same way, except for the punch. Both have light green cardstock beneath, tilted on the maple leaf card. The ribbons on the left are two different Martha Stewart Halloween ribbons (plain) and the one on the right I pulled from my ribbon drawer.

These were really easy to make and will serve well for my thankyous!

(Click on the photo for a closer look...)

1 comment:

Lynette Couper said...

Hi Doris, thank you for your lovely comments on my new blog. I must say that I love your cards! God Bless you, Lynette :-)