Tuesday, October 18, 2016

BETTER IRL

Unfortunately, this card looks much better in real life The cardstock used is not as orange as it looks here.  I tried to deepen it on Photo Shop, but I couldn't get it right.  At least you can get the idea.

The side piece is a scrap of autumn leaves dsp from AC Moore.  The leaf was die cut from a piece of marbled metallic paper.  The dsp was embossed with my go-to autumn ef,  after the greeting was stamped.  The tiny leaves are from a container of them that has been in my stash for at least 4 or 5 years.  The final touch was the gold twine.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very elegant leaf! I love this embossing folder! I used it on a card recently. I need to post that card!

Kim S said...

It's beautifully even as photographed - I can't imagine how it's even better IRL!! Love the rich colors and golden accents.