Sunday, September 20, 2015

JUST A NOTE

I hope to be back soon.  Meanwhile, I've been celebrating my birthday yesterday and today, which has been fun.

What hasn't been fun is dealing with a recent diagnosis of Epstein Barr which makes me very tired by midday.  Since it is a virus, the only way to get over it is to get lots of rest until it goes dormant again.  (You never get rid of it entirely.)  So far I've been able to get my work done early in the morning and nap in the afternoon, but that leaves little time or energy for stamping.

Things could be worse, so I'm not complaining.  My recent mammogram came back negative, and the dry patches the dermatologist removed from my face also proved negative.  I'm truly thankful.

"See" you soon!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy birthday, Doris!!!! I'm sorry to hear about the Epstein Barr. Do you have joint pain with that? I'll sure be praying for you. I have been feeling exceptionally bad for months now. I found out that my thyroid is low, my vitamin D level is low, my vitamin B12 level is low and I'm anemic. Added to the health problems I already battle, it's no wonder I have felt so bad. Now I have to practice patience while all of these levels get built back up. I totally understand what you mean about not having energy left to get anything extra done. I'm so behind on stuff that I'm not sure I'll ever get caught up. Yikes! Rest up as much as you can, sweet friend.

Blessings & hugs,
Shelly

Bonnie said...

Listen to your body and rest when you need to. Everything will be there when you feel like doing it! Blessings on you, my friend.

Kim S said...

Lifting you in prayer.

Jeanne H said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes. So sorry to hear you are feeling yucky...prayers coming your way.

And HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY to you too!