Sunday, August 30, 2015

PASTOR CARDS--BEES AND BUTTERFLIES

A few weeks ago I went to a StampinUp garage sale and scooped up some bargains including two gently used stamp sets, one coordinating punch, some 12x12 dsp, a pad of dsp (used here) and a Paper Pumpkin.  I'm so glad SU is offering these smaller dsp pads which are perfect for cardmaking.  What a great variety of colors and patterns!

Now that summer is almost over, it's time to restock our pastor's supply of cards.  Shown are two of the four I made today, all using the dsp pad I bought--super easy.  All four were different, two with a bee and two with a butterfly.

I'm looking forward to getting more dsp pads in the future!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What beautiful fall colors! That paper is perfect for these scripture messages!

Kim S said...

Perfect for pastor cards. Such a meaningful verse and that wonderful patterned paper keeps it cheerful!