Monday, July 7, 2014

FOLLOW-UP TO JUNE 30TH POST

When my blotter and stamping table finally reached this much of a mess...

You can hardly see the blotter under the Cuttlebug.  Where was I to stamp or even imagine a card with all this "stuff" in the way??  It was definitely time...

(again!)




Two days later, the left side of my table looked like this...

...and the right side looked like this!



I now have room to spread things out (and FIND them!)  My creative juices are flowing once more, perhaps even better than ever.  I've done 25 new cards since this photo was taken on June 28th:  18 for our pastor, 3 Christmas cards and 4 birthday cards.  It's amazing how having a clean, inviting work space makes such a difference!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such a lot of work to get it organized, but so worth the effort!