Friday, March 7, 2014


This card made use of some scraps from another card I had just finished for our pastor.  The dsp was first glued to the bottom section of the card front.  Then the embroidery floss was added to the side.  Next, I stamped the fern and die cut it, using the same paper as the card.

Here is a TIP:  When using a die cut that has large areas uncut, such as the middle left of this fern, you can make it look cut by mounting it over the same paper it was stamped on.

After stamping the Bible verse on another piece of scrap cs, I cut it to size and sponged the edges with black ink.  Then I mounted it to the card with double stick tape.  Finally, I added the fern with foam mounting tape--done!

1 comment: