After making the cuts as shown, I had four strips of 4x8" and one leftover 4" square, just as in the video. (First photo.)
However, I scored them at 4 1/2" which left the front flap 1" shorter than the bottom, making a rectangular card 4" x 4 1/2." Then I went through my scrap drawer for a strip to match the purple cs, punched the border and glued it to the front flap. Using a green cs scrap, I cut a 1/8" strip and glued it over the dsp.(Second photo.)
Now that I've found a way to make better use of the 12x12" sheets in my stash, I'm planning to use this size for some of the smaller images I have.