Monday, September 16, 2013

FOUR MORE PASTOR CARDS

Autumn is in the air, as you can see by these designs.  (Please click to enlarge!)

The green one was pretty straight forward and took very little time to make.  The red leaf one was also quick to do, using a piece of dsp from my stash.  The other two took a lot longer.

The "faith" card started out with the letters mounted individually over the leaf pattern on another card front; but I couldn't get it to work.  After scrapping the original card I intended, I came up with this one using the negative strip and a piece of neutral background paper with a lined texture to it.  The orange leaf is from a set with the matching dies by Papertrey Ink.  After using some matching embroidery floss to highlight the verse,  I like how it turned out.

The striped cardfront was even more of a design challenge, but I also like the way it finally turned out after fussing with it for over an hour.  The verse on that card was curled to give it some depth, attached with ds tape on the left side only.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful collection of Fall cards! I'll bet your pastor loves to see you coming!

Kim S said...

These are amazing cards for your pastor to send - each is a work of art!

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip - I hope your car is OK!