Thursday, August 1, 2013

ABSENTEE STAMPER

Thanks to a nasty fall in my bathroom, I'm too sore to be sitting up for very long and stamping. I slipped on the wet tile and hit my back on the tub as I crashed to the floor. Thankfully, nothing is broken; and once the swelling goes down in a few more days, I should be back online. Meanwhile, I managed to stamp a few images on white cs to color in for some Christmas cards. I used another new stamp I had purchased at the stamp show last Spring and have colored them in while recuperating on the couch. At least I'm getting something done! I still haven't come up with a design for the image, though. When I do, you'll be the first to know!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, Doris, I'm so sorry that you fell and hurt yourself. Lucky nothing was broken. I hope you'll be moving easier really soon.

Kim S said...

I'm so sorry. Sending up prayers for a quick recovery.