Friday, December 2, 2011

HAPPY DECEMBER!

It's beginning to feel like Christmas. All 100 of my cards were either mailed yesterday or hand-delivered earlier. Whew! I'm glad that's done so that I can move on to other things.

First, we head for Prague this afternoon for a week with family there. After spending Black Friday addressing Christmas cards, I spent all day in the malls on Cyber Monday. It was great! I had the stores to myself, with sales people eager to help me find what I needed and sale prices still in effect...to say nothing of less exposure to flu viruses...works every year.

As soon as we get back, I'll finish Christmas shopping for family on this side of the Atlantic...after I put up the tree, that is; then concentrate on enjoying the season for its true meaning: the birth of our Savior.

Oh, and I'll be stamping, of course! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

God speed!

dana said...

I am so happy to have been one of the lucky recipients of one of your amazing cards!! I am so sorry it took me so long to tell you how much I love it and THANK YOU for taking the time to do that!!!

I am sorry you returned from your trip with a cold. As I shopped over so many days...mixing with hacking, sneezing, watery eyed people, I just prayed I didn't get anything. We have gr. baby #3 due any minute and I have sooooo much to do to get ready for Christmas and the possibility that I will have the other two grands during Christmas if their brother is born during that time...and it's very likely that it will happen!

SO, I have to get back to my cooking and wrapping, but I just wanted to thank you for the card and to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

dana