Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Variations on a Theme



The first card is for a long overdue thankyou, so I folded a piece of cs to fit a regular legal sized envelope. The bird was painted with Twinkling H2O's and mounted on the branches with dimensionals. The flowers were punched out of some glitter paper scraps. After attaching with glue dots and dimensionals, I curled the petals and added some black diamond Stickles in the centers. Last, I added some clear gel pen to give the beak some shine.

The second card was CASEd from a card I saw on this fabulous blog HERE (April 23rd post.) I hand delivered it to a friend in need yesterday (as soon as the Stickles in the flower centers dried.) Unfortunately, it didn't photograph well, so please double click on photos for a better view.

Only 9 more days until my daughter and family arrive from Prague!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the cards! The birds are always my favorite. and.... my birthday card is awesome! i added it to the little box of "cards from Doris". The balloons made me smile :)