Here's how I keep track of my Christmas cards:
1. Make a list (using last year's as a guide) with 50 family and friends on the left side and 50 Silver Stampers on the right side. This year, I did it on my computer to make it easier to amend next year.
2. Color Copy (4 to a page) each card design. Then I use the 3-hole punch on the pages (usually only 2 or 3) and store in a 3-ring binder.
3. Since I make batches of 4 or 5 designs each year, I write down which one I'm sending next to each name.
4. As cards come in, I put a red star next to the name for reference next year. (I limit my cards to 100, so I may have to drop one in favor of someone new. I hate to do that, really; but I need to draw the line somewhere.)
5. After Christmas and New Years, I add the list to the binder and store in the Tower until next November when I start all over again.
Hope this helps!