Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back to the Tower!


Now that VBS is done (and I've recovered) it was great to be back stamping again. This time I played with some new "toys": a new Martha Stewart punch, the Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug and some dew drops that arrived in the mail yesterday.

The punched squares were inspired by Kristina Werner, except that I added a grid with my Scor-Pal. The grid on the upper right card was done with the Score-Pal tool, the one on the lower left with the Scor-Bug. The green card has no grid, but features a square displayed on the diagonal. The tan card has Scor-Bug lines on the bottom of the front and also on the inside. (Click on photo for a closer look.)

These were fun to put together and easy to vary...also a great way to use up some scraps!

NOTE: Leave a comment naming your fave of these 4!

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I adore these cards and as soon as I get home, I'm gonna pull out that MS punch and CASE these!

Linda Hasz said...

Doris, I like them all, really. If I absolutely HAD to chose one, I guess I would pick the white card on the right in back.