Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mothers Class Does It Again!



This week, our class focused on House Mouse stamps. Although I had a wide variety of stamps, everyone seemed to choose the same ones. These little mice are just too cute!

Isn't it amazing how cards made with the same stamps can all turn out so different! Linda's card lies flat on the table because she chose to mount her image as a flap, like a mini-card on top of one piece, with the message underneath. The others stand up, some horizontal, some vertical. We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure the recipients of these adorable House Mouse cards will get a chuckle out of them.

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Cute cards! Sounds like the group had so much fun making them. I love those images and just bought a new set yesterday! Thanks for sharing...great inspiration!

CRAFTERESA said...

I wish I lived round the corner from you, I could come and join in the fun with your friends and play with you stamps, what a delightful thought ;o)
love the cards, I am always amazed at how different cards can be achieved using the same image even by myself
thanks for sharing
love Teresa xx