Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Card Since I Got Back


Things have been interesting around here since I got home. Monday night (after a 9 hour flight home) I got vertigo, went to bed at 7:30 and woke up an hour later on the floor--don't know how I got there. I was bleeding from a gash on the back of my head and throwing up. My DH came running upstairs to see what had happened and figured I hit my head on the corner of the night table on my way to the floor. What a mess! Being an Eagle Scout, he knew just what to do, cleaned me up and tucked me back in. After 2 days and nights of almost no sleep and feeling awful, I finally started to perk up on Thursday and even went grocery shopping. I know stamping withdrawal can be severe, but this was definitely over the top!

Finally, on Thursday afternoon I finished up this card I had started before I left. Now that I'm feeling almost normal (whatever that is!) there will be more cards to follow...

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope you continue to feel better Doris.

:-)