Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Last Easter Card


I love the looks of this card, but not the way it's behaving. Because I water-colored the image (probably with too wet a brush,) it warped the paper; and now it just won't lie flat no matter what I do. I finally resorted to attaching it with brads so that it doesn't come apart completely. Sometimes you just can't win!

The designer paper is from a 6" pad of Basic Grey Lilykate, which works really well with the image and colors I used. Yellow Stickles are used for the flower centers.

Have a blessed and meaningful Easter. He is risen indeed--HALLELUJAH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THis is a beautiful Easter card, even if it won't stay flat! ;) Happy Easter, Doris!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Happy Easter to you also Doris!

Beautiful card creation.

:-)

Rochelle W said...

Doris,
I tagged you today on my blog.
Cute card by the way.

Carolyn King said...

It is very beautiful....don't worry about it not staying flat---it looks good and that is the most important thing!