Thanks to Nancy Grant at Inkcicles. Here goes:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? If I only had a memory...
2. What were you doing 1 year ago? Last year, both my parents (in their late 80's) were having health issues, and I was going back and forth to my sister's house on Long Island to help out. My mom was in the hospital, then my Dad, then both at the same time, then both recuperating at home. Thankfully, they're both doing well now.
3. Name your five favorite snacks: That's easy! Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream and chocolate covered raisins!
4. Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Actually, I don't think I'd do anything different than I do now, except that when we travel, we would go first class! I've always enjoyed sharing my blessings with others, so it would be nice to have more to give.
5. Name five things you enjoy doing: Leading Bible studies, stamping, doing crosswords out in the sunshine on the deck, traveling, and watching TV with my favorite cat on my lap.
6. Name five things you would never wear again: Size 12 slacks (not that I wouldn't like to!) spike heels, bell bottoms, maternity clothes or eye shadow.
7. Name your five favorite toys: my computer, my digital camera, TIVO, the Tassimo machine, and my rug shampooer.
Five people I'm tagging: there goes that memory thing again...