Wednesday, January 23, 2008

IF IT'S WEDNESDAY, WE MUST BE STAMPING--Part 1




Mary brought the Enveloper to play with today. Here is the group of cards I made, with a few more of them highlighted in Part 2 below. Click on them for further detail.

The grape card is embellished with a flat button I've had in my stash for years. Just proves you never know when you might "need" something! It was perfect for the colors in the paper.

For the celebrate card, I chose the candles to coordinate with the stripes in the envelope paper.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards-all of them. Lucky you to be able to make such pretty envelopes. Did you like using the enveloper? It is intriguing. thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

They really are all beautiful. So hard to choose one to vote on! I've never seen the Enveloper, I am intrigued.
Ginger