Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Off to a running start in 2008! Here's a super-easy card made with one stamp and one color. The balloons were punched from scraps of silver paper with embroidery floss attached on the back and popped out with mounting tape. This will be the first card mailed in the New Year.

Meanwhile, I'm still working on reorganizing my stamping space; and I'm halfway there. There's still time to leave a comment with ideas for storage and other helps. As soon as it's done, I'll post photos!

Best wishes to all of you who have visited my blog -- have a creative New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !!!!lovely design
tfs,
chat


Happy New year, Doris!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Doris! What a cute stamp and pretty papers you used on this. I just wanted to pop over and say happy new year to you, too! Good luck with reorganizing your stamping tower. That's something I need to do soon, too. Oh, what fun we have collecting!

Lauren said...

The card is so happy! TFS.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi Doris...love this card. The balloons give it a really nice dimension. Great card. Nice too meet you too. Jennie

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Doris! What a great way to start the new year...a cute and simple card! I haven't even had time for that yet...but soon I hope! Good luck organizing your space!