Thursday, October 11, 2018

PAPER PLAYERS #413--Trees and Leaves

This was a fun and easy card to make using the SU Seasonal Wreath embossing folder.  The dynamic texture is what makes this ef so elegant.  Since there are no pine branches in the wreath, it can be used for any season or occasion.

To make this a Fall card, I applied two shades of green chalk for the leaves and copper Nuvo drops for the berries.

Check out more of the challenge entries HERE.


JUST A NOTE:  My last card was one of the ones chosen for recognition at the Papee Players last week.  YAY!


6 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Doris... love your wreath! You are inspiring me to get out my chalks! The embossed wreath is perfect with your added touch! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Doris, the addition of the chalk to the great really makes it pop. I love the soft effect that it gives. Gorgeous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Doris, your wreath is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Love the chalk to make it pop! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

LeAnne said...

This is soooo pretty! I just ordered this folder, can't wait to play with it!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful wreath!

Kim S said...

I had not noticed that wreath - you've created a stunning card with it!