Thursday, May 3, 2018

CARD CLASS GRAND FINALE



Thanks to Bonnie Klass on her blog  HERE, I now have the "Grand Finale" card for my last Tuesday morning class! 

I opted to use sponging over the clear embossed background instead of Bonnie's water color version.  Since the ladies in my class are not stampers per se,  I've been keeping each project super simple focusing mainly on assembling the elements I provide ahead of time.  However, next week they will be doing the clear embossing for the backtround and switching to the white ep for the greeting.  I can't wait to watch their faces light up as they discover the "magic" of heat embossing! 

I still remember the first time someone showed me gold embossing--how 'bout you?




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yes I remember the first time I saw heat embossing in action! I still enjoy seeing it come alive with the heat! A beautiful card for your class, Doris! The gals will love it! Thanks for the shout out!

Angie R said...

Great card and yes, heat embossing is still magical.