Tuesday, December 26, 2017

BACK IN THE TOWER AGAIN!

I hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas
as our family did!  We went to our daughter's house 
for the day and thoroughly enjoyed being with our kids
and four grandkids.  My husband got his wish
for a white Christmas, even though it was just a dusting--perfect!

I'm now concentrating on putting kits together for the card-making class
I'll be doing for our ladies Bible Study.  To help with the cost of the class, my good
friend, Evelyn, gave me a big container of precut and folded textured cards with 
envelopes.  This is one of them which they will use for sympathy cards.
Unfortunately, we all need them ready to go every now and then.  To give them
a nice finished look I cut the bottom (or right side, depending on the orientation)
with a Stitched Snow Drift die from MFT so that the cream-colored inside would show.

Since these ladies are beginners, they will make two variations of
the same card each week, using the kits I'm making
with everything pre-cut and stamped.  A lot
of work for me, but well worth the effort for those who've been 
asking for the class.  Themes will be a mix of birthday, Easter and all-purpose
designs, starting after our Winterim ends in mid-February.
Class size will be limited to eight, which helps keep it easier.





2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know the ladies will love doing this card and the others you prepare too! Happy New Year, my friend!

Kim S said...

I had to be sure and pop by to wish you a Happy New Year! I'm glad you had a wonderful (and white) Christmas and have clearly settled into post-Christmas crafting!!